Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Meet the pup of the week, Jackie Boy


My name is JACKIE BOY - but you can call me JACK - I am a beautiful 9 month old chocolate, double-dapple, mini, neutered Dachshund puppy. I am current on Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella and Advantage. If only I could sit in your lap and be your own special boy. I am very smart and I really, really like to play! I am still a just an energetic puppy so I need a little more training, but it will be easy for me. I promise to reward you with a lifetime of love and companionship. If you want to start an excercise program that includes daily walks, I will be your perfect workout buddy. I get to go home with a basket of new donated supplies too so please come see me today. Go to our website at www.odr-inc.org and read the adoption criteria, fill out the questionnaire and email it back. The rescue hours for phone calls is 9am to 8pm. Once Oregon Dachshund Rescue has the chance to review your application, they will be back in touch with you. You may also call Jenell at 503-313-3220 for more information.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

I met Jackie Boy! He is so fun and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! He is high energy, but young dogs simply are anyway. He deserves a very good home.

Anonymous said...

So, I just read your comments about double dapples. Jackie Boy looks fine to me but does the fact he is high energy a result of the double dapple breeding? Shame if it is - I guess the breeders just didn't care about anything but the end result - money in their hands.

Anonymous said...

It has almost been a year since we adopted Jackie Boy (we call him Charlie) and we just love him to pieces. He fits into our family perfectly and is such a funny little boy, he loves it when we chase him around and loves to make us laugh, it makes him so happy. Thank you so much for letting Charlie be a part of our family!

For our fist time bloggers

Greetings,
For anyone who is new to blogs, here are quick instructions on how to post.
Below every post (body of text) there is a small link that says "Comments".
Clicking on "Comments" will take you to a window where you can type a message, post a cute doxie picture/video or link to you own dachshund loving blog or website. It's that easy!